You have seen the ads and the commercials, sound too good to be true? It’s not!!
This treatment protocol of replacing a full arch of teeth with a minimum of 4 dental implants and connecting the teeth all in one day has been an exciting advancement for people facing this challenge. The beauty of this treatment is that you never have to wear a denture!
We have been offering this procedure for over 10 years with great success and happy patients.
Not all Teeth in a Day/All-on-4 Techniques are Equal
What you need to know about All-on-4
- The original protocol uses four implants but for greater versatility and stability we typically now plan five implants at no additional charge.
- Just like any dental/ medical procedure this needs to be customized to the individual patient’s needs.
- We plan each case with our specialized dental laboratory with proprietary software that is the best in the industry to achieve the individual outcome our patients desire.
- Our cases are all 3D CAD designed and FULLY guided to allow the most predictable results and limit the surgery time. Most other protocols are partially guided. Being FULLY guided allows us to have a superior long-term temporary pre-fabricated instead of an acrylic denture converted at the time of surgery.
- Our long-term temporary is Titanium enforced and milled out of special high-quality material that looks and lasts better than denture acrylic. Our temporaries don’t break and they look amazing!
- Typically with All-on-4 protocols, additional bone grafting is not performed at surgery. However, implants need at least 2-3 mm of surrounding bone for long term success. We bone graft all of our implants at no additional charge.
- Our implant procedures are performed with IV Conscious Sedation in our office.
If you or someone you know is either in a denture now, facing the possibility of losing all of your teeth, or simply dentally exhausted we understand and we can help find the best treatment for you at the Implant and Periodontal Wellness Center of Arizona.
Read more about why you should choose the All-on-4® Treatment Concept, or call Implant and Periodontal Wellness Center of Arizona at (480) 504-0506 to schedule a consultation.